Our CBD/CBG suppositories are cone shaped and meant to be used anally or vaginally. Once inside they melt delivering the hemp oils exactly where you need it!
But why a suppository? Why these suppositories? TONS of reasons including:
- Suppositories allow the hemp oils to be absorbed directly into your bloodstream, instead of having to be ingested, allowing more actually be utilized
- Targeted relief for menstrual pain and other pelvic issues
- Eases vaginal dryness for those affected by menopause or other issues
- Great prep for anal sex
- Increases pleasure in both anal and vaginal sex
- Relaxes pelvic floor muscles aiding in overall sexual anxiety relief
- Added probiotics help vaginal health including yeast infections and BV
- Full Spectrum CBD plus CBG combination offer ultimate pain relief
Directions for use: Wash hands. If the suppository is very soft, before you take the casing off, chill it in the refrigerator for 30 mins or run cold water over it. Once peeled out of the casing moisten the suppository with water or lubricant. Insert into the vagina or anus in a comfortable position. Allow at least 15/20 minutes for the suppository to melt and be absorbed. Store in the refrigerator.
Ingredients: Cocoa butter, Coconut fatty acids, Probiotics, Bacillus Coagulans (5 billion), CBD and CBG hemp oil, silica gel
- NOT FOR USE WITH LATEX CONDOMS. Intimacy Suppositories are oil-based, so any condoms, diaphragms or toys must be oil-safe materials.
- If you are pregnant or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult your physician before use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Contains less than .3% THC
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.